Wednesday, August 25, 2010

TaDaa! My New Logo


So what do you think? It's been a while in the making and I can't wait to put it on everything! The next step is getting new labels designed for the wheatbags incorporating the logo. In the meantime I'll have fun putting it onto my invoice and order tracking templates and feeling like a real grownup with a good looking company ;) Probably the most exciting thing is that I now have banners for my online shops so I have no excuse in getting them up and runnning.
A huge thanks to the ever patient Christie Blizzard who did the graphic design work for the logo. She had to put up with me changing my mind every 2 seconds but here we are. Christie's a clever lass who has a graphic design business as well as running her own children's accessories business called BOWtique. Check it out if you've got young ones - it's gorgeous stuff!


In case you're wondering about the tree I'll explain a little. Besides being a nod to one of my favourite things it represents the future direction I eventually want Emiti to take. I'm currently working on a new range of products (more about that very soon) which I'm working towards being as environmentally friendly as possible whilst still being pretty gorgeous products I love. I'm having lots of fun investigating different types of fabric like 100% certified organic linen, hemp and organic cotton blends and a few others that I didn't even know existed until now. It's a slow process but I'm determined to do my bit for this world that I love and respect everyday. Hence the tree :) I also wanted the logo to convey the fun, whimsical aspect to Emiti that reperesents me and therefore the products I make. After all if you can't have fun doing what you do I say why do it? So here's to fun, play and being creative everyday!

:) Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails