Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I've been having fun of late using iphone apps to take photographs and I wanted to share these with you. The flowers are from Fitzroy Therapeutics where I stock my wheatbags. They always have such a beautiful collection of flowers throughout the clinic I can't help but take photos of them everytime I'm there! I'm a sucker for a good floral arrangement.

I've rekindled my love of photography lately. I used to love it when I had my film SLR camera but it developed a problem of only developing every 3rd or 4th picture. Frustrating! And no one was able to fix it so I just stopped taking photos. Now 2 years down the track I'm keen to get back into it - I especially love landscape photography and at the other end of the scale I love macro photos. So who knows hopefully Santa can help me out with a new digital camera. Hehe. Plus I could take some awesome product shots of course! Speaking of products I know I haven't posted much of my wok of late and that's because I've been busily developing new and fun things which I'm almost finished with so hopefully next week I can start sharing!

:)Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails