Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm baaack!

Yes Palm Cove really is this beautiful. I've had a fabulous week of lounging by the pool, eating waaay too much food at amazing restaurants on the beach front and refining the art of doing nothing. I didn't even mind being in such a touristy place because it just meant that everyone you saw had the same contented smile and slow ambling way of walking.
It was straight back into crafting though with another successful North Melbourne Market yesterday and ordering lots of goodies to make my new range of products today. Yes I can't wait to show you all what I've been working on in the last few months. I'm planning to push it along these next 2 weeks so I can launch the products (well some of them) at the next market. So fingers crossed everything goes as planned!

:) Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails