Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Muntedkowhai

I've been following the guest blog by Craft Hatch this week on The Design Files and one of the artists featured is Puiyi Tiffany Pang who's gorgeous business is called Muntedkowhai. Isn't this stuff beautiful? I love it. I recently learnt to crochet (unfortunately I still only know one stitch. But it's still fun!) so I think these are great.
I actually first read about Muntedkowhai in the New Zealand craft zine Extra Curricular and since then Puiyi has moved to Melbourne. Probably because Melbs has to be the unofficial craft capital right? Or maybe I'm biased. I wish I could get along to the Craft hatch market on the 23rd October but alas I will be on holiday in Cairns. Well, actually...Woohoo!! I'm very excited and counting down the hours tell then. But if you're free on the day check it out as I reckon there will be more beautiful pieces like these necklaces.

:)Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails