Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Toys!

Wow how fast did December fly by! And here we are in the New Year - woohoo. I always love the energy of the new year, it's a great time to reassess, plan and scheme for the coming months. And trust me I have been scheming up lots of new things so I can't wait to roll them out.
In the meantime I was very spoilt this Christmas and Santa got me a new Canon digital SLR. Yay! I can't wait to dive in to some photography. I've been holidaying in Perth for the last 2 weeks and on my last night I took these photos to experiment with the camera and remind myself what the hell shutter speed and aperture do again.

The pictures are of Como jetty - one of my favourite spiritual places in Perth.

How beautiful are clouds. I always love looking at the different patterns and shapes and Perth really does get some amazing skies.

Here's to the New Year and looking skywards...

:)Kim

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails