Tuesday, April 6, 2010

At the moment I'm investigating making a series of unique lamps to add to my collection and I pulled this book off my shelf to brush up on some sewing techniques.

I've had it for years, ever since I 'borrowed' it off my mum's bookshelf. It was only today that I started to wonder how old it is. It turns out it's from 1976. Sweet. The whole layout of the book is very 70's too so I probably should've noticed that sooner. Yay! I own a book that's over 30 years old. And it's so handy too. Hopefully mum doesn't want it back....

2 comments:

  1. This is a great book I bought one just a couple of weeks ago $2 at an op shop. A very good bargain I thought. I hope your mum doesn't want it back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome find! My mum read this post and said "so that's where it got to". Hehe but I can keep it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails