Friday, April 2, 2010

Hello and Welcome!

How exciting. This is my first post. I'm still working out how all of this works as I've never had a blog before but so far so good. I'm certainly learning fast. I can't wait to share all my new adventures with you. This blog is part of a very busy period as I get my products ready for market. I have 4 weeks until my first market where I will sell my wheatbags and eyepillows which I have been making for almost a year now. They've just started selling at Fitzroy Therapeautics and I will post some photos very soon.

These are from my current batch of wheatbags. They have the old label on them as I'm working on a new label that will have a new design. So stay tuned and as soon as I've designed it I'll pop it up here.

I just love this pink fabric.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails