Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Markets Markets Markets

Yay! I have some very exciting news. I've been accepted into the Blackbird Market held in Fitzroy every month. It's a very cute market and I can't wait to play. It's been held on May 15th so I hope you can make it down. Check out http://blackbirdmarket.com/

I also popped into the North Melbourne Market on the weekend and had lots of fun wandering around looking at everything. I was very well behaved and managed to walk away with only buying one art print, lots of buttons and some fat quarters. I'll post a photo of them soon.

I'm busy sewing away at the moment getting a new order for wheatbags filled that came in this morning. Good thing I went fabric shopping on Monday! It's perfect timing so now I can start my new batch with my new fabrics. yay!

I'm off to Perth this weekend so enjoy your weekend!
xx Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails