Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Flower Monday

I've always had a love of flowers and now that I'm in my lovely new house (with an amazing florist round the corner!) I've found myself buying flowers every Saturday. I love buying a few bunches and arranging them when I get home. It warms the heart cockles. Plus I can't help but photograph them because I smile every time I walk past them. So I thought I would try and post these photos every Monday for a bit of start-of-the-week cheer. So here's the first Flower Monday.

This week I chose pink oriental lillies, tuber rose (which smells amazing, a bit like gardenias) and some unknown bright green foliage I've never seen before. I asked the lovely Asian lady who owns the florist shop and her reply was 'leaf' and that's as much as she would tell me :)





:) Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails