Sunday, June 20, 2010

Etsy Craft Party

What an awesomely fun night was had at Threaden for Etsy's birthday. We came, we ate (way too much chocolate), we crafted (kind of) and talked away the hours.


Here's Teegs, Sasha, Lara and me. And what's that in Lara's hand? A mug of tea you say?


Nope. We're all class in the crafty world. Pink Champagne in stylish white mugs. But I think it tastes better in a mug. It went a little too well with all the raspberry chocolate Lindt balls being consumed.


I also blame the champas and the talking for my attempt at "crafting". I think about 1% of my focus was on it but hey I gave it a go!


Teegs and the hot red lady in the background.


Ah Sasha drinking tea. Real tea this time.

Bring on the next get together I say!

:)Kim


1 comment:

  1. Had a great night at the party! I'm definitely up for doing it again soon, perhaps with more champagne.
    Would love a copy of the first pic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails