Saturday, June 19, 2010

Shopping!


Ah love a good bout of shopping. This is the lastest batch of fabric for my next run of wheatbags and eyepillows. I got 2 orders this week which was very exciting. One from a new stockist and one from Fruit Peddlars who tell me they are walking out the door. Yay!
I stopped in at Modish Market after a late breakfast today and I couldn't resist getting a few things. This gorgeous coin purse is from The Rabbit and The Duck. There were so many beautiful fabrics I had trouble deciding but I'm into burnt orange at the moment.
This silk and felt neckwarmer from olofsdaughter is already rocking my world. I wore it all day and its soooo warm!
This is the latest edition to my bedroom wall. I found it in an op shop yesterday and I just had to take it home with me.

:) Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails