Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BlackBird Market -This Saturday


So the time has arrived - my very first market! Well Emiti's very first market as I've done others before but not with these lovely wheatbags. And unfortunately I can't personally do the market as I'll be in Mackay for my grandma's 80th birthday. (sigh, it's a tough life). It should be quite the family reunion. But I have my very awesome friend Tess playing market chick for me. Tess has done "a billion markets before" as she puts it so I know I'm leaving it in the right hands.
Tess is a very creative chick and has just finished touring her amazing one woman show called "How To Be A Lady" which entertained hundreds of people across The Melbourne Fringe, Adelaide Fringe and Melbourne Comedy Festival. Check out her blog.
So if you come to market I'm sure she'll make you laugh. Here's the details

Saturday 15th May 2010
The Workers Club
Cnr Gertrude and Brunswick Sts Fitzroy
11am till 4pm
Free Entry

xxoo
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Good luck with it. I would love to drop by, but I already have something on. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails