Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Melbourne Stitches and Craft Show

I am so excited about going to the Melbourne Stitches and Craft Show on the weekend. The craft world is all so new to me that the idea of so many crafty things being under the one roof is making me feel like a kid in a candy shop. Argh I'm going to have to rest my eyes beforehand so my eyes don't explode from all the sights. I love expos as I get so excited and get so many ideas.

I popped along to the Australasian Quilt Convention last weekend which was great. I'm not so into quilts unless they're bright and modern. I don't really dig the nanna patterns. There was some great work there though. If I can work out how to get the photos that I took from my phone I'll put my favourites up. I did however pick up some fabric for some bags I'm making but I restrained myself as I wanted to save my money for the Stitches and Craft Show.

It's going to be a big day. I'm going to listen to 3 back to back seminars about craft and business which then leaves me about 2 hours to look around. I hope that'll be enough. Hmmm hopefully I'm not working on Saturday and maybe I can do a two day trip just to be sure.

If you wanna check out their website click here. I'll be the super excited person running around with my eyes hanging out of my head.

xxoo Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails