Thursday, May 13, 2010

My New Stockists

I finally worked out how to get photos off my iphone and onto my laptop so I can finally show you two of the stores where Emiti things are sold. (And yes it was easy so don't laugh - I'm not very techno savy). So the first store is The Fruit Peddlers Clinic in Westgarth.
As you can see this store is amazing. I just love all the colour so I know my wheatbags are going to fit right in.
They sell heaps of stuff that is pure goodness like organic fruit and vege, organic breads, natural body and face products, herbs, vitamins and thousands of things more so go have a look. Here's their Natural Therapy Page as they're not really websitey type people.

The other store I wanted to show you is Fitzroy Therapeutics in North Fitzroy.
They have a massive range of therapies on offer like massage, kinesiology and naturopathy just to name a few. Plus its a really beautiful building. I love being there and soaking up all the positive energy radiating through the place.
And there's some of my wheatbags sitting in the middle. They're also stocking a range of my eyepillows as well. Next week I'll be approaching a few more stores I've had my eye on for awhile. Always a scary prospect approaching new places but it's a job that's gotta be done (and no Kim you can't put it off till the following week)

xxoo
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Well done on getting your wheat bags into those shops and best of luck with approaching some new places :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and big congrats to you... your wheat bags look great. So exciting to see your product in the shops and to see things going so well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails